- In November 2016, B&N Bank and B&N Bank Murmansk are merged into MDM Bank, which is simultaneously renamed B&N Bank
- In November 2016, Merger of B&N Bank Tver into B&N Bank is completed
- In June, B&N Bank completes the legal merger and technological integration of B&N Bank Smolensk, B&N Bank Surgut and Bank Kedr
- In May, B&N Bank acts as joint lead manager of PJSC SINERGIA’s issuance of exchange-traded bonds series BO-05
- In March, B&N Bank issues US$150 million of three-year Eurobonds
- B&N Bank’s total assets under IFRS increase by 92% in 2015 to RUB 817.7 billion
- In 2015, B&N Bank concludes more than 160 transactions to finance the foreign trade activities of clients for a total amount of RUB 5.2 billion
- In December, B&N Group wins the RBK prize in the category “Deal of the Year” in recognition of the series of significant M&A deals completed by the group over the course of the year
- In November, B&N Bank is recognized as Company of the Year on the Russian M&A market
- In September, the shareholders of B&N Bank complete the acquisition of Europlan Group
- In August, B&N Bank is selected by the Deposit Insurance Agency as winner of its tender to acquire part of the assets and liabilities of the failed Probusinessbank
- In August, B&N Bank launches a mortgage-lending programme in partnership with DeltaCredit Bank
- In July 2015, Alexander Lukin is appointed CEO of B&N Bank
- In June 2015, the shareholders of B&N Bank, Mikail Shishkhanov and Mikhail Gutseriev, enter into an agreement to acquire 58.33% of shares in MDM Bank from Sergei Popov; the deal is completed in December 2015
- In April, B&N Bank increases its equity by RUB 6 billion through an additional share issue
- In March, B&N Bank’s exchange-traded ruble bonds series BO-05, BO-06, BO-07 are included in MICEX’s top quotation list
- In March, B&N Bank completes the acquisition of Uralprivatbank
- In February, B&N Bank is Bank of the Year according to the Banki.ru portal
- In February, B&N Bank banking group based on Banki.ru data as at 01.01.2015 enters the top 10 largest Russian banking groups by total assets
- In January, B&N Bank’s exchange-traded ruble bonds series BO-05 are included in the CBR’s Lombard List
- In January, Expert RA rating agency upgrades Rost Bank’s credit rating to “B++” with stable outlook
- B&N Bank group’s total assets under IFRS increase by 95% in 2014 to RUB 424.8 billion
- In December 2014, the five banks of Rost group are transferred to B&N Bank for financial rehabilitation
- In October, independent rating agency Rus-Rating upgrades the credit rating of B&N Bank from “BBB” to “BBB+”
- In June, B&N Bank increases its equity by RUB 4 billion through an additional share issue
- In June, B&N Bank wins a “Financial Elite of Russia 2014” prize in the category “Grand Prix: Bank of the Year”
- In April, Mikail Shishkhanov acquires Murmansk-based DNB Bank
- In April, B&N Bank completes its acquisition of Moscomprivatbank, previously a subsidiary of Ukrainian PrivatBank. In September 2014, Moscomprivatbank is rebranded as B&N Bank Credit Cards
- In March, B&N Bank exchange-traded ruble bonds series BO-04 are included in MICEX’s quotation list “A” Level 1
- In February, B&N Bank exchange-traded ruble bonds series BO-02 are included in MICEX’s quotation list “A” Level 1
- B&N BANK has become one of the top 10 banks in the internet banking efficiency rating for corporate customers. This is according to the report prepared by Markswebb Rank & Report analytic agency for the annual survey of Business Internet Banking Rank 2013.
- B&N BANK is ranked among the top 100 ideal employers of the country.
- B&N BANK completes the acquisition of Bashinvestbank.
- In 2013, the bank’s assets increased by 30%, reaching RUB 218.7 billion by January 1, 2014.
- The bank’s total credit portfolio soared by 48%, to RUB 116.2 billion.
- The amount of retail loans doubled, exceeding RUB 20 billion by the end of 2013.
- Corporate loans increased by 40%, reaching RUB 96.1 billion.
- The amount of customer deposits totalled RUB 157.9 billion as of January 1, 2014, RUB 103.4 billion of which was household deposits.
- The amount of cash deposited with the bank by private households went up 30% for the year.
- B&N BANK continued a stable increase of its equity capital. In 2013, it went up 36%, reaching RUB 25.1 billion by January 1, 2014.
- In 2013, B&N BANK opened 60 new regional branches, including 14 offices for its new acquisition, Bashinvestbank. Overall, B&N BANK currently has 193 branches in 61 cities.
- The independent rating agency RusRating increased B&N BANK’s credit ratings:
- from AA- to AA, a "stable" forecast at the national level;
- from BBB- to BBB, a "stable" forecast at the international level.
- As of January 1, 2012, B&N BANK was rated 4th in the rating of "100 most reliable Russian commercial banks" as published by the weekly business magazine "Profil" (Issue 7, dated February 27, 2012).
- B&N BANK took out a USD 50 million subordinated loan for 10 years.
- As part of its new long-term business strategy, B&N BANK began to offer premium-banking services under the independent brand B&N Exclusive.
- The rating agency Standard & Poor's increased B&N BANK's long-term and short term ratings form B-/C to B/B. The rating outlook was set as "stable", according to the agency's communique. At the same time, the bank's national rating was raised from ruBBB+ to ruA-.
- B&N BANK successfully completed the issuance of Euro Commercial Paper (ECP) on the international market. This was part of an approved ECP issuance programme and the total was USD 300 million.
- The rating agency Expert RA gave B&N BANK a liquidity rating of A+
- Balance sheet profit of RUB 1,802 million (a 65% increase on 2011).
- Equity capital of RUB 18.5 billion (a 39% increase on 2011).
- Assets of RUB 168 billion (a 27% increase on 2011).
- RUB 78.6 billion in loans to customers (a 14% increase on 2011).
- Capital increased by RUB 1.5 billion additional share issue
- Outlook on the Bank’s ratings from S&P changed to ‘Positive’ and national scale rating upgraded
- Individual credit rating from National Rating Agency assigned
- US$ 50 million syndicated loan
- Outlook on the Bank’s ratings from RusRating changed to ‘Positive’
- 1 bln. ruble bonds of series 02 placed and included in CBR Lombard List
- Outlook on the Bank's ratings from S&P changed to 'Stable'
- Capital increased by $50 mln. subordinated loan
- Moody’s Investors Service rating assigned
- RusRating national rating upgraded
- $50 mln. LPN Program, initiated in 2006, extended
- S&P international/national ratings upgraded
- US$100 mln. subordinated loan from the major shareholder
- US$27 mln. syndicated loan
- US$40 million syndicated loan extended and increased to US$52 million
- US$100 mln. put option in the framework of US$200 mln. Eurobond Issue
- Ranked 6th most transparent Russian bank by Standard & Poor's
- US$200 million Eurobond issue
- US$40 million syndicated loan
- RUR536 million syndicated loan
- Ranked 2nd most transparent Russian bank by S&P
- US$50 million short-term notes program
- Joins Russian Central Bank Deposit Insurance Program
- Fitch and S&P ratings upgraded
- US$100 million capital injection
- First US$10 million syndicated loan
- First RUR1.0 billion domestic bonds issue
- Commencement of Fitch ratings
- Accenture advises on new strategy
- Regional network expansion project undertaken
- US$100 million injected into Bank by shareholders
- Start of IFRS accounting and international audit practices
- Obtains banking license and opens first branches.